Friday, September 14, 2007

Construction Status - UPDATE

SEE, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SHE DRINKS AND HAS A HARD DAY...SHE GETS STUFF DONE. :)

Check it out...Shelfari is now up and running on the widget and there are even brief reviews on some. I want to write journal entries on the current ones I am reading, starting with "Better Off," so enjoy them until most of them move to Book Crossing and out into the wild.

Kind of nice to have fun at this again...

Stuff still to come:

Updates on Yelp from the Yahoo reviews I wrote before, and adding more reviews. Also wanting to reference to page numbers in my cafe Bible. - DONE, Will take on the page numbers going forward.

Reviews (not just ratings) of more movies on Netflix. - To come, consider this DONE.

More books read for Book Crossings (someone took "Thirteen Moons" and didn't journal it! Mom! Mo-om! Those mean people took my book and didn't journal it :))..."Better Off" is next, and BTW, I am back to my old love of alternating a fiction and a nonfiction...Working on the next one...consider this DONE...

After I get that done we will re-join our previously scheduled program, already in progress.

No comments: