Monday, March 5, 2012

Struggle, Again

Having one of those nights where marriage for anyone looks like the dumbest idea on the face of the earth. Do married people talk patronizingly to singles so that we will jump in and join their misery out of sheer peer pressure?  "Oh, you'll find out when you're married."  Christ, no THANKS. 

I had sex because everyone thought I was dumb without it.  If you think I'm falling for marriage, you're nuts.

People don't even try to support each other anymore.  It's all about who gets "me" time and who keeps their identity.  If this is the way relationships work, chock full of leverage and pushing off the hard work on someone else, and losing all of the romance because it's CORNY, then who needs it?

But this squabbling shit seems to work for them...it means that they get out of doing things they don't want to do while I do them so that they get done.

God, I give up.  Guess I need to find a book to read or a movie to watch.

Onward.  Regardless.

No comments: