Things you should know about my current mood:
- Not the product of hormonal cycles. I have two weeks until that.
- Not due to the weather. Sun's out.
- Not due to money issues. Yet.
- Not due to current events.
I have spent the weekend, and will probably continue to spend the coming week, trying to determine what causes it. I do know this much:
- Whenever I walk away from the internet for entire days, the feeling abates.
And what is that feeling, you ask?
- Lack of ambition (on my part)
- Lack of creativity (on my part)
Why do I pick on the internet? Because:
- My relationship with the Internet/Social Network feels like I'm married to a Yankee shortstop
- Said Spouse treats everyone else so well, and supports the kids (the "kids" here being my blogs) for free
- Everyone else loves the Spouse for the money they make, the sexy look they have, and the way they can do EVERYTHING
- Well, everything but create fulfillment.
And why, when I walk away and think for a whole weekend, do I feel like I might be normal again?
Someone needs to get an amicable divorce. I don't think counseling will work here.
Write on...while I call my lawyer.