Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rubbing Elbows

So a couple of weeks back I wrote in here about my New Year's Resolution and the blog that helped me set up my resolutions this year...and today the author of that blog has a book that is #2 on the New York Times bestseller list! The fact that she has commented on my blog makes me feel important just knowing that she reads my stuff, and, as a fellow writer, I'm so excited that the author that I follow on my home page (er, the first site that pops up when I log on the internet, if that is a better explanation) is so successful.

I have to say that I completely admire Gretchen's style--her humility and curiousity about her subject matter make her observations real to me. As I mentioned when I talked about the devotionals a little while back, I can add her to the soup, too, and did tonight when I added her book to the Kindle.

Her site, my friends...and her book. Congratulations, fellow writer, and take a peek, dear readers...

No comments: