1) What is your salad dressing of choice?Orange Poppyseed Dressing.
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? That's incredibly hard to say, because there are so many great restaurants here.
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Nutella.
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? Ham and crushed pineapple.
5) What do you like to put on your toast? Nutella. :)
6) How many televisions are in your house? One.
7) What color cell phone do you have? Silver.
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left-handed at the moment for everything but writing.
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?Wisdom Teeth.
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? My own body, one-handed.
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? By alcohol, yes. By an object to the head, no.
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope. My genetics have already given me a rough idea.
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Charlotte. So people could call me something fun and tomboy-ish, like Charly. And a shorter, pronounce-able last name.
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Are you kidding? When I'm stressed my body can't even handle milk.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? One.
16) What's your goal for the year? To read 26 books.
17) Last person you talked to? Talked, literally, my boss.
18) Last person you hugged? Jennifer H.
19) Favorite Season? There aren't seasons in California, unless you count the sunny and rainy season. I like them both.
20) Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving.
21) Favorite day of the week? Saturday
22) Favorite Month? April. I like stuff blooming, and because of the book "The Enchanted April."
23) First place you went this morning? The cleaners.
24) What's the last movie you saw? In the theatre, can't remember. On tv, The Darjeeling Limited.
25) Do you smile often? If I'm not at work, all the time.
26) Do you always answer your phone? Depends on if half my employees have called in sick. Then I hate my phone.
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Probably an employee calling in sick. But they usually wait until 4 minutes before their shift starts.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?Nah, mine already change depending on what I'm wearing (blue to green) and who processes my driver's license (according to the state of California, I have brown eyes :/)
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?I miss Sonic, particularly the tots. I would say the largest size of cherry limeade.
30) Have you ever had a pet fish?Yep. Angelfish when I was a kid.
31) Favorite Christmas song?I'll Be Home For Christmas and River by Joni Mitchell (tie).
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? A new job and to spend time with family.
33) Can you do push ups? Um, no.
34) Can you do a chin up? Um, no. (Don't ask the one-handed girl these questions. I'm not Jack Palance. ;)
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Neither. More like curious.
36) Do you have any saved texts? Yep, but they are pictures...my brother sent me some Hoover Dam shots.
37) Ever been in a car wreck? Just fender-benders.
38) Do you have an accent?I've been told I sound like I'm from the Midwest.
39) What is the last song to make you cry? Ordinary Miracle in the movie Charlotte's Web.
40) Plans tonight? Writing.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yep, a week and a half ago. It improved, thank God.
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Ben and Jerry's Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Light Ice Cream, Stouffer's frozen lasagna, and Will Smith's "Wild Wild West" on iTunes.
43) Have you ever been given roses? Yes.
44) Current hate right now? Chicken-shit bicyclists who are too scared to ride in their lane on the street so they run over pedestrians on the sidewalk.
45) Met someone who changed your life? Yep, the day I was born.
46) How did you bring in the New Year? Don't remember...
47) What song represents you? "Home" by Marc Broussard. "Hummin' the funk..."
48) Name three people who might complete this. LOL...no clue.
49) What were you doing 12am last night (or is it this morning?)?Sleeping like a rock on muscle relaxers.
50) What was the first thing you thought of this morning? It's Saturday. And then I started humming that song by The Lettermen: "Come Saturday morning..."