Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reading, Writing, Skip the Internet For a Frickin' DAY At Least, Would Ya Jo?

In an effort to take the day off from the computer tomorrow, I am doing Sunday's Blog 365 tonight and squeaking it in to walk away from the virtual world tomorrow.

Going to start the morning with good things to cook for the week and then come back to the apartment and load up the picnic for BLUEGRASS MUSIC. Viva la mandolin. Viva la banjo. Viva la dulcimer.

I am also working on a different focus for my writing. I have committed to a daily blog for the year, but I feel a need and a directive to focus (concurred by three different people unaware of each other), so there will be a narrowing of my time PURELY ON WRITING. I could keep reading off the internet at the pace I kept previously and be lost to acting as the audience for life. I want to be a better writer, and that means focusing on writing and reading, and not just reading.

Have a wonderful Sabbath, dear reader. I take this sabbatical and pray for peace from a humming laptop blower fan.

I'm off to focus power, as they kept saying in "The Karate Kid." Wax on. Wax off.

No comments: