Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just a Few Brief Notes...

A few quick points--I got sick tonight after a nightmare incident at work and am a bit weak, so I have to rest in a minute--and here they are:

  • What's the deal with Facebook now forcing me to take the new version, which no longer shows me everyone's status on the home page...?
  • Regarding our tweets, DK--I don't get it, but it's probably some defect on my part...no worries.
  • Robin, got your e-mail and it showed up on my wall tonight--thoroughly enjoyed that article...
  • Anyone else who's reading--sorry for yet another lame post. Know this: It's not easy being green.

My effort at humor.

Sipping juice and water to rehydrate. Tomorrow night I will be stuck at work late, but I'll Twitter the entry if/when I can.

Viva la contract work, I say.

1 comment:

dkearns72 said...

nope, MY defect. my brain is apparently scrambled from lack of sleep (averaging 3 hours a night for the week. uugggh.) and the election season agitating my reptilian brain. im really trying to get myself back together. when will my tweets make sense again, though? i wish i knew.....