Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Premature Celebration, Or, How Jo Continues to Review Hewlett Packard

HEWLETT PACKARD SUCKS.

There, now I feel much better.

I am typing this to you from work. Because I have already rolled out about 2 hours of time on my cell phone trying to get this laptop fixed, I put the damn hold music on speakerphone on a landline at work and am sitting here listening to my laptop RATTLE while I wait to speak to someone.

Check that.

I am sitting here listening to my laptop RATTLE while I wait on hold to ream someone a new one.

The computer works just fine. The only problem is that it possessed a rattle on the level of a stubborn woodpecker.

It has rattled since I turned it on.

AN HOUR AGO.

So excited about getting this damn thing back. Really. I was going to get to write again, to do my taxes.

But now if I turn it on I will wake up my building.

I HATE HEWLETT PACKARD.

To be continued, I'm sure. Even if I have to have H & R Block do my taxes and buy a third computer.

Not from Hewlett Packard.

No comments: