Saturday, September 1, 2007

From the Inside - Biochemistry

Chrysalis update:
  • Sinuses are pretty tender and nosebleeds are common
  • Sunburns in record time even with sunscreen for UVA and UVB
  • Peeling skin
  • Vision is evening out and better; no more sparkles, really
  • Lips are numb
  • REGARDLESS OF ALL OF THIS, I TURN HEADS

Honest to God. And I don't know how, unless it's the attitude I'm sending out of "You can't have me for 8 months so don't even think about it." I maintain friendliness, but a pretty healthy distance, and yet I still get the double-takes and the "Hey Gorgeous!" and the BIG grins. They look like they all mean it, too, and that maybe they have Barry White in their hip pocket or their shorts or something, and here I am looking like a exzema research candidate.

:)

Ah, the experiments in too much Vitamin A. This is like a college study. And VERY interesting, despite the discomfort...

No comments: