- Woke up at 3 a.m. and couldn't sleep. Finished the Anthony Bourdain memoir, reviewed it, and loaded the Naipaul book on GoodReads.
- Slept from 4:30-7, then fell back to sleep.
- Woke up at 9. Criminently. Wrote morning pages, had breakfast, did dishes, walked up the hill for exercise and energy, bought stuff for lunch.
- 11:15, put laundry in. Worked on short story. Switched to dryer at 11:50. Worked on short story.
- Made a lunch that will be leftovers through Monday.
- Read two articles in The New Yorker.
- Walked, got coffee. And here I am at 4.
And I have evening concert plans. So the day is pretty much shot.
But, dammit, I got to that short story now, didn't I?