Saturday, October 24, 2009

Never Thought It Would Be Contagious

It's not long that I can spend with people that I can pick up on it...

I'm boring to them.

It's probably shouldn't be okay, but it actually is. It keeps reminding me of that line from "Murphy's Romance":

"Oh, I like myself just fine. I just never thought it would be contagious."

That line always makes me smile. I don't think I'm boring, but I don't expect that feeling to be contagious. ;)

For those of you keeping score via the convoluted path to read my blog, since I no longer purposefully post on Facebook (although I notice that GoodReads does it for me), today I worked and then came home and ate and read a little (yes, it was Harry) and now I am curled up in soft flannel creating Pandora stations. Tonight's station, "Claude Debussy's Rockin' Tunes." I love getting to make up the titles.

I have the next two days off. Let's get the books to the library, get some writing done, and breathe in some late autumn fresh air.

Bless you for reading. ;)

No comments: