Saturday, October 3, 2009

Completely Portable

Need stereo system on foot. iPod.

Need computer on foot. Blackberry.

Need library on foot. Kindle.

Need gym on foot.

Sketchers.

I went out and picked up some Sketchers Shape Ups today, and I get a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I won't be sore because the shoes don't fit or need to be broken in. The shoes are breaking ME in. These are the God-awful ugly sneakers with the funny bump at the bottom. And now I know what they feel like to walk in--sort of like a pogo stick on each foot. The most comfortable stance is just to stand still and roll them front to back. Take a step or too and the fatigue starts to set in. The claims are correct--you get a real workout with these shoes.

Another perk I can take with me on my commute. ;)

No comments: