- I am 36 years old, and I would kill to have my mother tuck me in one more time.
- When I eat a slice of pie, I eat the crust first, 'cause I like it least but don't want to waste the crust.
- My brother is my best friend, whether he always knows it or not.
- If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be where I find my true love. Here's hoping he's a cowboy.
- My favorite cocktail is the Mojito. 'Nough said.
- I prefer dark over milk chocolate, and white chocolate is a joke.
- My name means, in order, "Princess," "God's Increase," "One Who Lives In a Castle."
- If I were stranded on a deserted island, the only music I would want with me is Springsteen.
- Before I die, I want to see the snows of Kilimanjaro, Paris, Florence, Alaska, Tibet, and Spain.
- I only get carsick if a woman is driving.
- When people ask me where I'm from, I still slip and say the Show Me state. (Missouri.)
- I don't ask men out. Anymore.
- I am fantastic at karoke, particularly the song "One" by U2 or "All That Jazz" from Chicago.
- I don't own a car.
- I don't own a house.
- I do own a vibrator.
- I have swam with sharks.
- I can do everything in the kitchen but can my own fruits and veggies. Pressure cookers frighten me.
- I have John Denver, John Mayer, and the Butthole Surfers on my iPod. They aren't my first choice, but they are there.
- I have TMJ. Puts a bit of a damper on my love-life, when I have one.
- My favorite color is aquamarine.
- I love the works of Bruce Willis, Mark Twain, David Gray, and Robert Redford.
- I'm single but not gay. Trust me, it would be easier in San Francisco if I was.
- My eyes change color from green to blue depending on what I wear.
- And...my God, I will always love words.
Monday, January 26, 2009
There are some lists going around a circle of friends of mine on Facebook, a list that kind of reminds me of NPR's This I Believe or Oprah's What I Know For Sure, only longer. Ladies, here's my answer (and gentlemen may read too):