Monday, November 17, 2008

Last of the Magical Mystery Tour: Leonardo North

Visited the last new exhibit of the museums of San Francisco for 2008, the Leonardo daVinci exhibit at the Legion of Honor. The "exhibit" turned out to be one room of his very small drawings, maybe nine of them, and I had seen three or four of them before in San Jose.

Nice day, though. It was warm and nearly empty, save for a tour bus full of seniors. I sat in the basement cafe and looked out and the sun and wrote a few lines. A good way to wrap up the 2008 museum tours.

I will continue to visit the deYoung since it sits in my backyard, but there are no more new exhibits until next year.

Something else to tour next year, I think...we'll see. There's no way to do everything in one visit. Make that one year. ;)

No comments: