Here is the running list of problems with the work building so far, and the renovation was complete in April of this year:
- Central air units are wired backwards to turn on A/C in the cold and heat in the summer.
- Sewer system is a flat line, so, in my building, the shit does NOT in fact roll downhill.
- No roll-down door on the entrance so the only thing between burglars and our merchandise is glass. In Oakland. Don't make me put the Google murder map for Oakland back up here.
- Water cooler broken. Enjoy room temp water to your heart's content.
- Warehouse chain metal doorway graded incorrectly so you can't get the forklift down the ramp that was built for it.
- Wiring of the lights in the middle warehouse aisles, if turned off in the proper sequence, blow half the lights in the showroom.
Wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow.