Friday, July 4, 2008

She Steals Away and Tries Not To Talk of Tigers

Okay, apparently I can't shut up about the environment, so I created a separate blog for it...

The blog will be linked as "My Green Site" in the "Reading, Writing, Skip the Math" section on the right side of this blog, or, if you go to my profile you can find it there with my blog collection.

My thought process here was two-fold: I wanted a site with solutions on a personal level, and I wanted a separate blog where I could tote the green stuff and not sound like fire and brimstone on this blog.

If you have any suggestions for links or articles for Paved Paradise, or, if you would like to contribute an article (pending editorial approval, 'course, but I'm pretty open), please get in touch with me.

That's all.

No more tiger talk here, scout's honor.

*Crosses fingers, grins.

No comments: