- Woke at 6:30 a.m., which was sleeping in from the 5 a.m. I normally sit at. Caught up on other people's blogs.
- Dressed at 8 a.m. and gathered laundry.
- Took laundry down at 8:30 a.m. and then walked down the hill to the co-op bakery for two golden brioche knots with golden raisins and to Jamba Juice for a yogurt smoothie. Took breakfast to the park and watched Chinese men and women do their smooth dance exercises in the ampitheatre in front of the deYoung museum.
- Walked back up the hill to my apartment, grabbed my work stuff and writing bag, went into work to drop off the work stuff, and then walked two blocks down Brannan to REI to get a hiking pack with a water reservoir.
- Walked to Philz for coffee, water, and a croissant. Took all items and bookbag to Mission Creek and spread all out on a bench under the canopy you see above and ate the whole thing and about 40 pages of words in "The Other Boleyn Girl."
- Took the N back to the Sunset and picked up new boot socks and lunch of lemongrass beef at the local Vietnamese cafe that I frequent.
- Picked up laundry and then enjoyed a late lunch of the beef.
- Finished last week's disc of "Rome"
- Balanced checkbook.
- Walked out into the setting sun to pick up frozen dinner, chips, and strawberries at the corner market.
- Took a leisurely hot bath.
- Listened to my podcasts that I had missed all week...
- Here with you, now.
Good day, and quiet to love.