Sunday, January 20, 2008

Later This Week I'll Be At the Copa...Please Tip Your Waitresses...


DK, this is like asking lounge pianists to play something--they aren't that good and they probably don't know the song.


:)


And, as requested, this was what was out my living room window at 4:40 pm on a Sunday afternoon. I like the clouds--very Michelangelo.


BTW, it was F***IN' FREEZING out there today...didn't stay long at the lake. It took 6 blocks on the N for my nose to warm up.


Okay, folks, Ansel Adams I ain't. If any of you request "Candle In the Wind" I'm outta here.

3 comments:

dkearns72 said...

ok-- how about the view from the muni next? :)

Jo Jardin said...

*Sigh*...we'll see.

I AM A LOUSY PHOTOGRAPHER, DK.

But we'll see...

:)

dkearns72 said...

photography isnt just about "skills," i say. there are other reasons too!